
I was going through some old photos of my grandmother (Nana) for a mini-album I am making. She was an actress and had quite an adventurous life so I am making one of her last roles as the picture of the day for today... she was Nellie in a series that ran on TV for a short time in 1980 called Nellie, Daniel, Emma & Ben - she was Nellie. A month after the last filming, she passed away at the age of 94. In this photo she was improvising and was sipping her tea from the saucer...I seem to remember her doing that when the tea was too hot!
4 comments:
Awwww...how sweet is that? How cool too...it would be so fun to know more about her life and adventures!
xoxo
Love ya,
K
And how cool is that??? And what a great adventure she had huh? A real treasure this photo :)
What a wonderful story...you definitely need to scrap that. Can't wait to see the final album.
What a great memory!
Post a Comment