Monday, August 17, 2009

So... I got tagged...

By Jo... to tell 15 random things about myself... she is interesting but I fear that.. alas.. I am not... but here goes anyway!!
1. Sometimes I feel older than dirt.
2. I love to play - the slide is my favorite playground thing.
3. I've lived in my hometown all my life... so far.
4. I spent my 30's in leather riding on the back of a motorcycle.
5. I never graduated but went to college anyway.
6. I wish I had more close friends although I really like all the scrappy friends I've made.
7. Like Jo, I talk to dead people... at least they listen.
8. I like being alone - I need to be alone - a lot - maybe that is why #6 is a wish.
9. I'm on the Design Team at Sisterhood of Scrap... and I love it!
10. I'm a chocoholic.
11. I loved working but would rather have been a stay at home mum.
12. I took care of my parents and learned a lot about us all - before they passed.
13. I'm happy my friend Colleen at Dragonfly Scrapbooking lets me help with the store and website cause she knows I NEED to keep busy.
14. I'm adopted and have known my birth family since 1996... I always wanted a sister and now have one!!
15. I have 4... almost 5 grandkids and I love being with them.

Well... that's it... I'm not even sure who to tag... so anyone who reads this little blurb... you're on!!!

No comments: