Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I WAS making soup...

so, tonight I made a roasted chicken for dinner and thought... hmmm, why not some yummy chicken soup?! So I got it all ready in my favorite pot and put it on to boil while I went to finish a project for Valentines Day... and forgot to turn it down... and forgot it completely!! Until, that is, my husband threw the cat into my room... blurted something about the house being full of smoke and quickly shut the door to my scraproom! So here we sit in the only room with heat on while the rest of the house is airing out... it smells like death out there so I guess I will just have to get finished with this project and start another one!!! (I'll post it soon!)

Oh... and by the way... if anyone is interested the Basic Grey double page layout kits will start in March... I think there is still a couple each month available... !

2 comments:

Jo said...

lol! been there ... done that ... cant stand that burnt smell that stays in your house forever ...

Helen said...

Oh My Gosh Lois! You must have been on a roll with your scrapping to forget that! LOL! Sorry :(