Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hi Everyone!

I'm enjoying having a peek at all of your blogs... but I am supposed to be finishing the organizing of my scrap room!! Remember in the last post how I said I had a space cleared to do some work.... well, I did get that little project done but then I had the great idea to organize all those envelopes of photos left over from all the projects I've done in the last few years... you know the ones... the leftovers that you just can't toss out cause maybe there is another mini book on the horizon!! I started making sections on the floor and soon had a sort of a patchwork mess going on... now it's in some big envelopes and titled so when I get busy creating again I will go through them first before printing yet another copy!! Tomorrow...tomorrow...it's only a day away................ and then I'm getting busy and getting 2009/2010's Christmas scrapped.

1 comment:

Helen said...

LOL Lois! I too am in a mess organizing my scrappy space... thank goodness for tomorrow!