Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Time for Another...What Is It???

This might not be what it looks like...the first person to guess gets a RAK from me...warning, it has been cropped and might be turned around!
ha ha ha...have fun.

11 comments:

Jo said...

Lois, you are soooo clever ... i'm guessing the picture is of someone swimming maybe??? like a hand in the water???

Anonymous said...

no....

Kimberly said...

Hmmm...is it water going down the drain in your kitchen sink? Super fun!
xoxo
Loves,
K

Anonymous said...

no...ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Niagara Falls where I went last week!! But probably on the wrong side of Canada!!
Mickey

bcgal00 Rae said...

It is a closeup of a sponge? Whatever it is, its very cool!

Jo said...

is it an oero in milk? ... maybe thats just the pms talking :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...a sponge...and not Niagara Falls...but you do have a good eye...and Jo...you are a hoot pms or not!

Anonymous said...

Shannon falls up by the Chief. I know that's in your neck of the woods. Or maybe the surf crashing on some rocks.

Anonymous said...

okay...so Erica you are almost right...but it's not Shannon Falls..so between you and Mickey I will call you the winners! I will post the original photo later. Thanks for playing...I will have to find a more sneaky shot of something!

Anonymous said...

Yah! Can't wait to see where, what it is actually a photo of! Mickey