Monday, April 7, 2008

Here's the Answer to the Last Post

Here's the real photo:
The photo was cropped right at the pointy part of the middle, dark colored rock where it spills over and into the white foamy, churned up part of the water! I will have to think of a better one next! Thanks for playing my little game...I will be sending RAKs to Erica and Mickey this week.

4 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

Darn! I missed another one of your contests. Congrats to Mickey and Erica though. Clever cropping!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo...I love water. One of my favorite places ever was at the Giant's Causeway in Ireland where they have the coolest rock formations and the waves just keep rolling in. You've inspired me to maybe run my own photo crop contest...I'll be looking through my photos for something useable, of maybe taking a new one in the next couple of days. Thanks for the fun Lois.

Kimberly said...

BEAUTIFUL photograph! Super fun...love these little guessing games! xoxo
Loves,
K

bcgal00 Rae said...

Gorgeous photo! That was a fun game!