Time has sure gone fast this year! I sometimes wonder how I managed everything when I was working and had young kids to take care of... I guess when being a young working mother I was just in a state of stress for so long that time just whirled by and I did what had to be done when it had to be done instead of thinking... 'well, maybe tomorrow'!! Now I would like time to go more slowly.. mainly so if feels like I have longer to live! It's true, you know, retirement is busier than you all think... what with naps and such to take up a few hours every day! And did you know, cartoons are pretty interesting sometimes?
I have been doing a little scrapbooking but not as much as usual with Maria here... 7 year olds are such busy little creatures and she keeps me on my toes! Here is a card I made recently for a challenge at Sisterhood of Scrap:
and one I made my sister for her birthday:
2 comments:
Lois, loved both of these beautiful creations! TY for sharing with us. :) xox-Ali
Those are lovely projects, Lois. So happy to have you at S:CY!
Post a Comment