Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Family Tree

Well... I finally 'bit the bullet' and signed up for Ancestry.com for 3 months so I can get back into my family tree and get some information going again. I am going to get the family tree scrapbooked on my mother's side underway this year and hopefully get it finished! I did do a layout pretaining to my Dad's side:
I love this paper line from My Mind's Eye called "Life Stories" so bought two huge packages of it and used it on a previous post...

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful layout, I love how you really make the photo stand out.

Jo said...

wonderful! I want to sign up too ... but i think i will wait till maybe fall ... when hopefully i will have more time on my hands ... lol! wonderful layout Lois .. i love that papers you chose

Jackie Plank said...

Great layout Lois!

Helen said...

Stunning Lois!!!!!!!!