to December... we're almost in the middle of it (well maybe not quite)! I know that by this coming weekend it will just 'snowball' and before I know it, it will be Christmas eve and I'll be wondering what to bake!! No, still haven't gotten to that yet but the gifts are all bought and wrapped and cluttering up the bedroom. I was all organized till last weekend when we were suddenly graced with being able to have Maria overnight... so it was a rush to take everything out of her room and stash it everywhere else so she didn't see it all!! I have been getting some scrapbooking done too... now that the swelling in my head is gone (after seeing Canadian Scrapbooker...lol!), it was time to get my son's scrapbook started... here is grade 5 .. just a simple layout mostly just to show the photo and other things off!
JULY Challenge-M, N and O
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
Love the pair of scissors on the lo, are they chipboard? I have yet to scrap my daughter's birth ... guess i should get to that sooner or later ...
oh i am right there with you Lois ... i still have gifts to make, let alone wrap ... no baking done ... and eeeks, starting to panic big time!!!
Post a Comment