Some older layouts stored in a box... yes, I am ashamed to admit it... a box!!! While I was going through them I could see that some things don't change while others have changed a lot! I am still a chipboard addict but seem to have dropped using ribbon and fiber!! Funny how our 'styles' change with time, even slightly. There are even some that I really don't like anymore (gasp!!) but I remember how much fun I had doing challenges at some of the forums I used to go on in the beginning of my scrapping 'career'. I wonder how many of us do that. I really have to get busy and organize the really old photos and get that family tree done and into albums... here is one I did a long, long time ago... there are a few changes I'll make (like giving it better 'balance') but on the whole I still like this one.

This is my grandmother ... my mother is on the left of the photo and my aunt on the right... they were such cute little girls and complete opposites... one blonde and fair and one dark - they were best friends always.
1 comment:
love that parasol in the picture ... i have a heritage picture with a similar parasol in it ... how cool is that? ... and yeah, my china cabinet has a whole large shelf that is just completed layouts that have never made it to an album and wow has my style ever changed ...
Post a Comment