Well... I am definately not a sun person... it has been so hot that between naps and meals all I've been doing is scrapbooking! At the Sisterhood of Scrap we are having lots of fun with challenges and now there is a sketch blog on the go that we have done some sketches for and then layouts. Normally I don't follow sketches... but now that I have, it will probably become a habit! Here is one from a sketch I had to make from a photo I had to take of something linear. I used some Graphic 45 paper that I've been hoarding for awhile.

It looks a little crooked ... maybe it's time I learned to stitch photos so I can scan my layouts!
2 comments:
it has been way to hot for me to scrap, but glad to see you could get some time in ... love the paper weaving lois! and the china teacup et al as embellies!
Lois pretty layout. The weaving looks so nice!
Post a Comment