Monday, March 22, 2010

I Love Making...

just about anything ... but have discovered how much I love making ATC cards and swapping them - I have some awesome ones come back to me! Here are a couple I made for a recent swap...unfortunately my photography skills need work because they really do look nicer in real life.





These little cards are a great way to keep in touch with your scrappy friends and unless you're making lots for a swap, they use up so little paper that it's a great way to use up those scraps you just can't bear to toss out... you know the ones... they're taking up room in a big drawer or a bin under your craft table!!
AND.. here's the whole photo I took the clip off of for the guessing game... congrats Wanita, your RAK prize is in the mail tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Lois, i also love doing ATC's ... we should swap!!! and wow, i was way way off on that photo guess ... hehehe

Anonymous said...

yeah... let's swap!

Helen said...

WTG Wanita!!!!!!

Love your ATC's Lois!!