a little of this and a little of that!
Bread dough!
Some kind of cooked pastry
nope!! good guesses thought!
Rocks!Cookie dough!Lungs!
ha ha ha... Mickey, you are so funny!! Here's a hint... it's hard.
Ha....I can't believe Mickey said bread dough...that's what I was going to say!
cement
limestone
nooooo...sorry!
some sort of disgusting food?! organ meat?
oh Mickey...ha ha ha...you are sure funny!! let's see..the hint for today is it can be sharp...!
The only things I can think of is bone, teeth and seashells.
boy are you close Erica!
Morning Lois,my guesses are, dinosaur fossils(I don't know were you got them)pretty rocks in your garden,or some kind of whipped glass ornaments?Colleen C.
Looks like a magnified popcorn to me!
Is it Coral?
close...very close....
My husband thinks it's a sand dollar.
I was just taking a closer look and am thinking sea sponge.
okay everyone...the next post is going to be the answer!!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Bread dough!
Some kind of cooked pastry
nope!! good guesses thought!
Rocks!
Cookie dough!
Lungs!
ha ha ha... Mickey, you are so funny!! Here's a hint... it's hard.
Ha....I can't believe Mickey said bread dough...that's what I was going to say!
cement
limestone
nooooo...sorry!
some sort of disgusting food?! organ meat?
oh Mickey...ha ha ha...you are sure funny!! let's see..the hint for today is it can be sharp...!
The only things I can think of is bone, teeth and seashells.
boy are you close Erica!
Morning Lois,
my guesses are, dinosaur fossils
(I don't know were you got them)
pretty rocks in your garden,
or some kind of whipped glass
ornaments?
Colleen C.
Looks like a magnified popcorn to me!
Is it Coral?
close...very close....
My husband thinks it's a sand dollar.
I was just taking a closer look and am thinking sea sponge.
okay everyone...the next post is going to be the answer!!
Post a Comment